Friday, July 13, 2007

ARE YOU:
1. obsessed with sex?: LOL, hell no :)
2. Are you tall?: I guess not.
4. Wearing pajamas?: Nope.
5. Left handed?: Nope :)


LAST:
1. Friend you saw: I've forgotten.
2. Person you talked to on the phone:
EeRen
3. Person to IM you: Lawrence
4. Was today better than yesterday:
I guess so :D


FAVORITE:
1. Number: 6.
2. Season: Spring ! ;D


QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did
this
morning when you got up?:
A: Uhh, open my eyes? :D

Q: What's the last movie you watched in
theaters and who'd you watch it with?:
A: Pirates of the Carribean. Sister :D

Q: Where is the last place you went?:
A: School? :D

Q: Do you smile often?:
A: Yeaa i guess so ;)

Q: Do you wish upon stars?:
A: Yeaaa. I love that :D

Q: When was the last time you cried?:
A: I've forgotten :)

Q: What are you about to do?:
A: Eat chocolates :)

Q: What do you hear right now?:
A: Big Girls Don't Cry :D

Q: What's your favorite month?:
A: Febuary ! :DD

Q: How many kids do you want/have?:
A: Uhh, not sure :)

Q:How old will you be in 12 months?
A: 13? :D

No comments: