Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dunky wumpy


Honestly I don't know what's the meaning of dunky wumpy . boohoo , it just came into my mind suddenly . But it sounds like a duck quacking . :D .

I on-ed my pc approximately at 11.00 :) My hand was itchy and i have no idea why , there are some small red polka dots on my hand now :( they're quite cute but , too bad i have to use the CA-LA-MINE to cover it . Sorry dots , it's itchy . & now my hand has been paint into pink colour , with some white spots on it . I have no idea whatthehell is that . :/

*I've viewed Tricia Lew's bloggie blog . I had fun reading them . :DD It's really a nice blog , Tricia . (;

Well , if you'd saw my bulletins in Friendster yesterday , if i'm not mistaken , I guess i've answered the question : "Is anything bothering you ? " No. But apparently , the answer should be YES. don't ask me why .

Nahh . I'm a lil bit blur here . I've wrote the answer in the previous post . But wait , that's not the COMPLETE answer . I feel betrayed again and again and again ...

I won't say the word F , but i will say , DUCK the DUCKING BITCH . :]

No comments: