Thursday, August 16, 2007

Grandma of The Day
Saw Ee Vein.
Happy 13th birthday ah maaa! (:
----
Thursday.
Felt kinda dizzy today morning. But oh well, I still need to go to school. I miss my friends, A LOT (:
So, we had another 2 free period today, as Miss Sumitra was on M.C again. Gah. Before the relief teacher came in, Pei Shin&I sneaked out of the classroom. Heh, we went to find MaeYeen , who's gonna perform in the Merdeka Carnival tomorrow. Modelling performance yo! Before going back to class, we spent our time watching the performers to get ready for tomorrow's carnival. Whee! I'm going! (:
Half and hour past. We were back in 1 Aristotle again.
As usual, we played games again. :D
----
Bought waffers from cafeteria then went to library to do some works. Was quite fun, we talked&laughed&joke a lot. We were laughing like damn loud until the Librarian looks at us. Hehehh. I find it fun when we made the librarian got pissed off. Ngehehe :D
----
Patriotic Run&Merdeka Carnival, tomorrow! (:
For all the runners in Red House, rock them! :D
Good Luck to every house's runners. Try your best (;

- dizzy;loves, Calista.

No comments: