Thursday, August 23, 2007

COOOOOLL :D

I find that Surveys are COOL! :D

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:eeK yaM eeT atsilaC
What did you do last night?:Slept in the car.
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:Home - Daughtry
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:Ew. No.
Last time you swam in a pool?:Past few weeks.
What are you wearing?:Sports T-shirt.
How many cars have you owned?:Not one.
Type of music you dislike most?:No idea.
Are you registered to vote?:Nope.
Do you have cable?:Nope.
What kind of computer do you use?:Samsung.
Ever made a prank phone call?:Yeapp. It was fun! (:
You like anyone right now?:Not sure.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:Bungee jumping. I always wanted to (;
Furthest place you ever traveled?:America I guess.
What's your favorite comic strip?:Either Garfield or Snoopy (:
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:Yeapp.
Shower, morning or night?:Both.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Pirates of the Carribean.
Favorite pizza toppings?:Pineapple with spicy seafoods are the best (:
Chips or popcorn?:Depends.
What cell phone provider do you have?:Samsung&Nokia.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:Uhh..?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:What?
Orange Juice or apple?:Apple.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Daddyyy (:
favorite chocolate bar?:Patchiiii (:
Who is your longest friend and how long?:Yeong Lee Kwong. 7 years.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:Can't recall.
Have you ever won a trophy?:Yeapphh (:
Favorite arcade game?:None.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:Nope.
Sprite or 7-UP?:7-Up.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Uhh.. yeahh? o.o
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:Where's Walgreens?
Ever thrown up in public?:Nope.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:Finding true love. (;
Do you believe in love at first sight?:Not really.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:SPONGEBOB! (: Squarepants :D
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Yeapp.
What message is on your voicemail machine?:None.
Where would you like to go right now?:School. Or have party at friend's house.
Whats the name of your pet?:Lion King. (A tortoise)
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:Err. Pink with junks in it.
What do you think about most?:My friends&studies. Call me a nerd if you want (:
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

----
things about me that make me who I am
What is your birth name:Tee May Kee
What name do you go by:May Kee/Calista.
Last email you received:Someone asked me to join the Zorpia thingy. o.o
Last MySpace comment you received:I don't use MySpace.
Who is the last person that commented your page:Vanessa Soong.
Why did you choose the picture for your profile that you did:That's my third picture with her (:
What are you watching:Nothing.
What is in front of you to the right and left:Left : Door. Right : A big toy box.
What is directly behind you:Wall.
Who is the last person you called:My sister.
Who is the last person who called you:The idiotic unknown that called me lotsa' times.
Who is the last person you text messaged:Melvin Chong.
Who is the last person that text messaged you:Melvin Chong.
When is the last time you ate:This afternoon.
What time is it:4.30
Are you single or taken:Single.
When is the last time you cried hysterically:Can't recall.
When is the last time you laughed til you cried:Last Friday. (:
When is the last time you were in pain:Pain? Hmm.
When is the last time someone teased you:They almost tease me every single day of my life o.o
Who are you intimidated by:No idea.
Do you think you're attractive:Honestly no.
Do you write letters:Sometimes.
Last game you played:Barbie. Was very boring (:
In your spare time, what do you enjoy doing:Listening to musics/singing/dancing/chatting/prank calling.
Do you have a good relationship with your parents:Not really, I can say.
Do you work, are you a student, or both:I'm a student.
Last place you drove to:I don't drive. But I want to! :D
If you had to make a quick get-away, where would you go:Probably Singapore. :]
Last thing you drank:Vitagen (Grape flavour)
Last time you were intimate:When I was standard 6. (:
Was it with someone important or someone random:Both.
What are you looking forward to:Going to school.
Can you speak french:YES! Hehhehe. :D
If you had to go somewhere right now, where would you go:Probably the Shopping Mall. Or maybe friend's place.
Is marriage in your future or past:Future :]
What is your best physical feature:I DON'T have one ):
Last time you looked in the mirror:This morning.
Who do you sit next to at work or school:Ken & Li Chi. (;
Who are you closest to:Li Chi (:
Who can make you feel guilty for absolutely no reason:The person who always make me smile. (:
Which friend have you known the longest:Yong Lee Kwong.
Have you lost any friends this year:Nope.
Have you made any new ones this year:Yeahh (:
Do you cry when you're sad or just pout:Pout & sad.
Can you hoola hoop:YES! :D
What is your favorite board game:Reversi. :]
Do you like to color:Depends on my mood. Probably yes :]
What is the last thing someone told you that shocked you:Nooothhhingg (:
What do you think of your boss/teacher:Teachers. They suck. :/
Are you a hard worker:Not really.
Have you taken any drugs today:I don't take drugs. & I'm proud of it (:
If you left on vacation tomorrow, where would you go:Singaporeee/Australiaa (;
What is the closest fast food restaurant to you:KFC.
What is the closest grocery store to you:Is IOI MALL counted?
What bothers you about where you live:The location.
Do you have plans for tomorrow:Sadly no ):
Whose MySpace profile did you last visit:I said, I don't use MySpace.
Who are you surprised that doesn't have a MySpace:I won't repeat this again.
What are you going to do now:Copy this survey's code to my Blog (:
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

----
about me survey _xo RANDOM
name:Calista Tee May Kee
eye color:Black
hair color:Black
heiqht:158
fav. color:Purple/HotPink/LimeGreen/Grey/Black
current time:5.14 pm...?
current hairstyle:Layer.
last sonq you listened to:I'm listening to Arctic Monkey now :]
last person to comment you:Vanessa Soong. She called me her blur sis.
funniest thinq you just found out:They didn't know the word gay means happy.
friends ; whos the most conceited:I told yaa. Li Chi! :D
last person to call you:The idiotic unknown that kept on calling me.
who are you currently thinkinq about:My friends. ALL! (;
how is your hair:How..? My hair..? Tied up? Shoulder length?
expectinq somethinq to happen any time soon:I wanna have fun with my friends (;
who do you oftenly act like:Act like what?
are you the type of person to lauqh at anythinq:They said I am one of them :D
who do you currently hate:I don't hate anyone. (:
whats better textinq or talkinq:Depends. I prefer talking more (:
do you want kids:Hmmm.
chinky eyes ; yes or no:Probably no.
besides takinq this survey , what are you doinq:Listening to songs. (:
year you qraduate( d ]:I graduated in my previous Primary School in year 2006. o.o
school:SJK(C) Chen Moh
qrade:Standard 6.
middle name:May.
do you know somebody name eric:Yes. My cousin. Lol.
current mood:Kind of downnn ):
younqest or oldest ( out of your friends ]:Oldest out of friends; youngest out of family.
name three people you trust:Jessie, EeRen, Li Chi.
who do you miss:My friends. Every single one of them (;
whats happeninq in exactly one week:School holiday's gonna end. Class Test 4 is drawing.
is drinkinq a habit:Nope. I don't drink.
can you sinq:Yeahh?
can you handle the truth:Depends.
in the opposite sex ( whats better . pretty eyes or a pretty smile ]:Pretty smile. (:
current location:Home? Puchong.
last person on your top friends list:Last person.. Chong Chee Ling (:
last two diqits of your number:25
last time you cried:No idea.
turn on or turn off ( sweaty dudes:Huh?
what motivates you:Nothing.
does money make you happy:Sometimes. Which mean I can buy whatever I want to! (:
do you speak another lanquaqe fluently:Yeapp.
do you like thunderstorms:Nope. It scares me out of my sock, sometimes (:
how many cds do you own:A lot.
do you drive:Hello? I'm just 13. But I want to. Hehhe :D
basketball or football:Basketball. I wanna try football. It seems kind of fun :D
favorite movie:Currently Pirates of the Carribean. I wanna watch Rush Hour 3!
are you impatient:Quite :]
somethinq your scared of:Insects. Especially cockroaches & lizards.
when you hear bossy . who do you think of:Myself. & maybe one of my friends. I won't name him/her here.
ever been in love:Yeah.
do you cuss on a daily basis:Not really.
mtv or bet:mtv.
blow a bubble:I wanted to but I couldn't o.o
last time you was pissed dha fck ' off:Past few weeks I guess.
why:Because of because. Get it?
do you always call people back:Not really.
are you a schoolqirl:Err yes?
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

----
reeeally random survey :] fun though
random surveyy
whens your birthday?:25th of February.
are you having a party?:I want to.
what do you smell like right now?:Cat. I havent bathe for hours :D
whats the weather like?:Cloudy. (:
whats the most depressing thing you said today?:You shall mind your own words. Hehehe :D
what did you last say out loud?:"HAR?!"
whats the wallpaper on your computer?:The so called " Green lollipop "
who did you last hang out with?:My friends :D
whens the last time you got drunk?:I don't drink till I got drunk :D
high?:Yesterdayyy (;
do you have a significant other?:Not really.
whats one thing you regret ever doing?:Playing basketball under the hot hot hot sun ):
do you miss anyone right now?:Every single person in my life (:
has anyone ever told you they loved you?:Oscar To the idiot. It really freaked me outtt.
do you like chinese food?:Yeappp!
whats your heritage?:Errr. What do you think?
whats your favorite taste?:Sour/sweet (:
whats your orientation?:Hmmm.
bush ; yes or no:No.
war ; yes or no:NO.
have you ever done a cartwheel and landed on your back?:Lol. Nooope.
dont you hate chain bulletins?:YES. Their annoying.
who was your last hug?:Jane Yie. Adorable girl (:
when did you last cry? why?:Stop asking thissss.
if you got to be stuck on an island with one celebrity, who would it be?:Hahha. Cheong Chi Lam! He's cuteee :D
what did you do today?:The same as you did.
what is your favorite song at the moment?:Big Girls Don't Cry for now. This song is really nicee (;
how about favorite radio station?:Hitz.Fm - JJ& Rudee! (:
do you remember your first crush?:Hahah. Yeapp, it was Clarence (:
have any weird phobias?:Lizard. Is it weird?
whens the last time you peed yourself?:Lol. Wht do you think?
whens the next time your gonna see your friends?:Next Mondayy! whee!
do you have a bike?:I used to have one. But sadly it's gone ):
do you like jeffree star?:What/Who's that? o.o
have you ever taped your mouth shut?:Hmm?
whats the last thing you wrote on yourself?:o.o
what kind of phone do you have?:Samsung&Nokia. I gonna get a S
what do you hear right now?:Take A Look At My Girlfriend - Cupids Chokehold.
are you pregnant?:Wth?
what kind of printer do you have?:Brothers.
how many pictures do you take daily?:Not until I got my new phoneee (:
whats the best thing to do when your bored?:Sing&dance!
describe your room:Plain, woody.
describe what you look for in a guy/girl:Tiny-eyed, tall, hottt! (;
how long have you been friends with your best friend/s?:Less or more than a year, you tell me.
what would be a reason why people would talk behind your back?:Because of hatred? Or got irretated by me. ROFLMAO.
what do you think other people think of you?:You tell me.
what time is it?:7.06
the last time you held hands with someone, did it matter?:Why would it matter? I don't really mind though.
how long does it take you to get ready before going out?:Half and hour. I'm fast (;
are you single?:Yeapp.
what do you do when your stressed?:Shouting&blogging. That's what I do.
whats the all time funniest movie?:Spongebob Squarepants&Crayon Shin Chan.
what music makes you wanna fall asleep?:Diana Krall's music. zzz. But my sister loves it alot :o
whose your favorite band at the moment?:MAROON 5! Nickleback, The All American Rejects, etc.
what tv channel do you watch the most?:Channel 72,71,70,61,30,34.
do you have a happy place?:Happy place? It's either my room or the playground. (;
what are you gonna do now that the survey is over?:Do another survey. I'm very boring.
did you like the survey? :]:This survey? It's really random I can say. I'm fine with all the surveys. :]
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site


I find that Surveys are BORING after all. :/

No comments: