Thursday, August 9, 2007

I think I should summarize my blog a lil' bit . Heh, that's my idea laa (:
Sooo , this week quite ended up like this.

Monday
I already blog. Had some " fun" teaching my mom some stuff. Her objective was, to search LV, Gucci, Coach .. etc bags from Google.com . Sighhh ==''

Tuesday
Nothing much. Had PE, it wasn't that bad like I described the day before (: Had lotsa' fun playing with my classmates. PE was a blast ! Heh. (: After school stayed back for Cookery. It reminded me how nice were the dishes that I made when I first came to Cookery club. The best&best&BEST was lychee ice-blended ! Oohhh I miss it sooo much. (;

Wednesday
Music Lesson. Since Yamaha Instrument's concert was canceled, there's another performance in school. It'll be in 2 months time, which will be held in October. We'll need to play the songs that are full of boredness again =/ . Pfft, wish I was in Yamaha Drums. At least that's one of my favourite, right? PFFFTTTT !
Before finishing our Yamaha Violin class, we went down to piano room and joined Yamaha Piano&Yamaha Guitar to practise our song. There was full of carpet smell =/. I hate that. No offence. We had some fun there, playing songs, I did a lot of mistakes though ;p , I know laa, it's bad. But I wasn't really listening&concentrating. Plus, I suck in violin. Heh (:
Had free period ! (: Miss Sumitra was on M.C. Hahaha, had lots&lots of fun! (:

Thursday
Nothing much happened during lessons. Just had our Sejarah Presentation. It was okay, but we did wrong, I meant, wrong info. Pfft. Luckily that wasn't Geography project, if not, WHOA. Miss Sumitra didn't scold us. That was good (:
Stayed back. Did nothing. Had chocolates to eat. Wahaha, PATCHI ! yumm yumm (: I miss that already (:

Friday
Geography lesson really made my yawn a lot of times today. Boring ! Hmmph, no offence. Just that the ratman doesn't know how to teach, and wants us to follow his skills to answer the questions in PMR as well as our class test. Whoa , DREAM ON !
I feel sorry for Gerrick. His birthday is gonna reach, but ... ): I don't wanna mention it anymore. It can make me cry, seriously. I am very sensitive. Hahaha :]


No comments: