Friday, August 24, 2007

Labeling ;D

LABEL UR FRIENDS
FUNNIEST:Tan EeRen. He says funny things x)
PREPEIST:I have no idea what's this o.o
SMARTEST:Teng Li Chi! :D tsk tskk. Wish I could have her brain.
CUTEST:Yong Pei Shinn! This girl just don't wanna admit it. (;
HOTTEST:Melvin Chong! HAHAHA! ;D
PRETTIEST:Shanni Chew! She's absolutely gorgeous (;
NICEST:Jessie Lim! :D aka Pop 999. :]
WILDEST:Wild? Chee Linggg! (:
HAPPIEST:Ian Lim! He makes you laugh :D
FUNNEST:Ken Tain! He's nice to fool you knoww :D
LIKELY TO SUCCED:Sue May! She's my dim sum buddy ;D
GIRLIE GIRL:They're mostly crazy, not girlie. lol.
SCARDY CAT:Scardy cat? hmmm. Me?
teachers pet:Gerrick Ho! Seriously xD
like a party animal:Lots of them. You can call them a bunch of monkeys. :]

I tagg : Jessie, Sarah, Ili.

I love to tagg Ili don't I ;p

No comments: