Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday .
Was a very, very tiring day. My ankle has one bruise now. Cuz why? PATRIOTIC RUN. Pfft. It's so pain & the worse is, I'll have to pull up my socks higher. Which makes me feel like a N.E.R.D.
B-b-but, if it wasn't this Patriotic run, I won't lose my weight and I won't sweat. Lol. I'm now back to my normal weight! Yayyy! 39 KG is back to me! Whee! :D

Ohh and after school yesterday, I went back home by van, not bus. I'm always the last one who goes home. =/ So, when the driver reached in front of my house, I put my bag on the chair beside the door, to make it more convenient for me to take it. & the door was sliding down cuz the place was kind of a hill. My hand was actually there when the door came sliding down. I got no time to move & finally, my hand was squeezed by it. ): Argh! Damn pain. Fortunately it wasn't my right hand. Otherwise ... you know what will happen (:
----
So uhh, when it was lunch, the unknown club, was doing some Modelling thing. Lol it was nice! Just that some of them didnt know what to pose, and the one with the nicest pose was Mae Yeen! Hahaa. She did really well (:

-Right. Till then (;

No comments: