Sunday, August 12, 2007

Went to shop in Ikano Power Centre today (: Didn't really had fun there. Mom was staying in the same shop for hours. Gah. Boring. *yawns*

Before I've forgotten, this is my advice to EVERYONE who I know.

: When you shop in Ikano, DON'T EVER step into the shop - Milan Station. Nice name I know (: Heh. But it has some idiotic-bullshit-workers working there.

Pfft. Let me tell you what happened today. Yeahh, it's a pirated handbags shop. They're cheap, most of the prices are RM100 above. Nahh. I was boring so I walked around the shop while waiting for my mom. A few customers came into the shop, one of them had chosen a really nice handbag. It's RM 150 above if I'm not mistaken. The bimbotic-idiot-bitch-salesWOMAN (she's actually 25-30 I guess) told the customer how good was the bag, how nice is its skin, how high is the quality of the bag&how long does the warranty last and blablabla.
The customer actually cut the price till RM100 but the salesWOMAN didn't agree. This is their conversation.

SalesWOMAN Customer
Can I have this at the price of RM100?
Oh no no no. That's too little.
Owh, nvm then. I'll look around again.
Yes sure.

Few minutes later ... (the salesWOMAN seriously has no patience at all)

SalesWOMAN Customer
So, have you chosen your handbag?
Err. I guess not. *smiles*
Oh, how about this? *grabs one of the handbag off the shelf*
Err, it's way too big & it doesnt suit me, sorry.
Oh ohh. It suits you alot! Honestly. *starts mumbling again*
But I don't think it's nice. Nvm laa. I will come back next time. *smiles and walked out of the shop*
Chi ma kan! *speaks softly but angrily&looked at the customer*

----
Puh-leaasee. I was just standing right beside you okay! wtf is your problem? People didnt agree with your idea and you said that word. Wth? Use your brain before you speak, salesWOMAN!

No comments: