Monday, September 3, 2007

I never felt nothing in the world like this before.

I'm really screwed today. This is the first time I did my exams THIS bad. Pffttt! Mandarin was okay for certain parts, but Geography wasn't. I repeat, WASN'T. It was dreadfully hard.
Fortunately, there's no class test tomorrow. Yay. (;
Class Test 4
English
Bahasa Malaysia
Mandarin
Geography
KH
Sejarah
Mathematics
Science

Four more to go (:
Sorry for this boring post. (:
----
Owh well. Today's Weng Yan's 13 birthday. She's finally thirteeeeeen! (:
Happy Birthday Girl (;

ahhh.. Ken, you'll get a really great suprise from Ian tomorrow. (: Your table - is - unstable. I mean, really unstable. I wonder how are you gonna do your tests tomorrow. Try your best to stop the table from moving here & there lar kay :D.

Lastly, good lucks to all the UPSR students this year. Hahaa. I guess I was studying madly one year ago (; But it's all overrr :D & one more thing, my Friendster account is being like a bitch. Argh.
loolololoveesss

No comments: