Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Memoirs of.. a Geisha.

Wooohh I miss this show a looot! I really really love this movie cuz Zhang ZiYi acted really well in this movie. (: I loooveee herrr :D.
----
Well owh well. We had Maths assesment today, which was a SUPRISE for us. Mr Tan insisted that all classes had done their Maths assesments except for us. So ... yeah (:
There were 1 or 2 questions were quite confusing.. but overall it's okay laa. :]
So so so, after school, we were asked to do the tang yuan which you call in mandarin/tong yun which you call in cantonese. I was like trying to get out of the cookery lab but I couldn't. Was caught by Miss Uhhh. :P It's not really counted as "caught", just that she knew I was from cookery club, and she bugged me to prepare my ingredients and blablabla. Yesh, I tried again and I finally sneaked out of the lab without the teachers noticing. :D. Bad girl I am. Seriously I'm really tired of this cookery club. It's getting irretating :O No offense yea? (:

I guess that's all for today (:
No exams tomorrow! Wheewhee!
(:

No comments: