Friday, October 12, 2007

The hiatuses of..

Holiday's such a drag! No shopping till Monday, no basketball till Tuesday!
Yikesss! I really need to get some fresh air out of the house. It's so um.. boring & stuffy in here.

Well owh well. I DO miss the school, literally. Hahaha. & this makes my friends call me a nerd. > 8)
Weirdo-oes! :P
----
2 girls are turning 12 & 13 tomorrow morning! (: 25 mins left. ahhaha (:

Lim Jodiiii (:
a.k.a Banana. Hahaha :D
Happy 12th Birthday yo! Have a great one this year (;
& .Shanni Chew (:
They call her shanni bunny. ahaha (: Happy 13th birthday!
Hope you've enjoy yours (;
----
Well, we don't usually talk to each other, but we MUST do it! :D

&& you know whatt? I watched ANTM cycle 5 again. & also Gossip Girls! :D:D
Trust me, they're really nice & addictive! (:
PS ; I LOVE Nicole in ANTM Cycle 5! (:

Nicole & Nik. (:

Goddd. I love Cycle 5's finals the most. Especially the part which they did the catwalks.
Nicole was soo gorgeousss :D
----
Right right right. I'm being lame. Blame me, I'm stuck in the word which is full of boredom. Help, please.
> ):

;we're likely to be disconcerted by ... hiatuses of thought.

No comments: