Friday, November 16, 2007

Memories of 2007.

Sarahhh <3>
Me & Pei Shinnn <3>
Li Chi, Zhi Hui & I.
L-R: Me, Pei Shin, Jia Yin, Kah Mee, Zhi Hui & Rebecca. :]

Xin Er & Mae Jeeen.
Melvinnnn. (:
Lala posersss x)
Li Chi & Tiffany. (:
Us girls :D
Pattttrickk xP
Li Chiii <3>
Look at Alex yo. x)
Alex, half of Pei Shin, Me & Mae Jeen.
Dota freaks :s
On the table ;D
Dudettes.

Who doesn't know today is the last day of- school? I changed the colour of the font to blue & yellow cuz that's the main colour for Sri KDU, I guess x)

Ahh what a nice day :D. It's last day but I think I'm still not awake yet. I still haven't realize that today is the very last day for me to be in 1Aristotle. Time to move onnn. PMR is getting nearer & nearer day by day year by year! Ohh greaatt -.-

& you know what? I played Dota today, for the first time. Hahahaa. Thanks to Chee Fong, I managed to kill Pei Shin in just like.. a few seconds/minutes by using the items. heee.
(:

The class has never been quiet before. Cik Intan was using her laptop & chatting with some girls, guys were playing Dota as the picture shown above, & four of us ( Pei Shin, Mae Jeen, Li Chi & I) were walking around all classes to find our friends. hee. Will upload more pictures soon when I get 'em. (:

Basketball. We lost 1 Rembrandt by 6-12. They lost 1 Columbus by err I'm not sure. :D Not bad laa. At least we tried our best. Cheer uppp (: We join again next year! ;D

Kay gotta go. Will update soon. nights! (:

No comments: