Friday, January 18, 2008

i need a little more luck than a little bit

Apparently school lessons were boring today. There were two people's birthday today. One was Nicholas Ou & Low Wen Wen. :D We gave them a really loud applause after they had sing their song ahaha. coolio :D Had CCA showcase & all, the demonstration which I love the most was.. [insertname]. I forgot what did it call. hee. Well I think it was ninjutsu.

After school was uber fun! We had to decorate our classroom, but there was just Ken, Andrew, Gerrick, Li Chi, Mae Jeen, Ian, Oscar & me were there. We really had lotsa' laugh today. Long story short, we laughed like every single minute. ;D due to Li Chi & Ken talking in a funny way & I can't stop thinking about the time when LiChi was sitting on top of the lockers & didn't dare to come down. ahahahah. We took video & pictures of it! XD I err.. might post it if I got LC's permission. Okay, I hope I do (:

{Pictures will be posted up when I got them (:}

Last but not least,
Happy 14th Birthday Nicholas Ou & Low Wen Wen ;)
have an enjoyable one. (:

No comments: