Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day! ;)



this may be late but.. just wondering.

Who was your valentine? ;)


School has been fine this few days. & I just realized that my posts are getting shorter & shorter. Therefore I'm so gonna make this post longer. LONG (:


Before I continue, I wanna announce that...

I am changing my Blog URL & might set it private. If you want it, just tell me & I'll invite you to my blog (:

Alright..


"hmm.. i shall give you a name.."
*talking talking talking*
"shh i'm thinking"
*silence & then..*
"oh i know. hamster."

OKAYYY. I've got this new nickname- hamster. Random much? & It's Lyana aka chicko's idea. I have to tell you that she's just PLAIN FUNNY & RANDOM & WEIRD ;D haha. Well comel, I still don't like that name that you gave me :/ I request for another one :)


Is this long enough? (:

OH. This I must say. The valentines cupcakes made my stomach ache. LOL. hahaha. Well I really should not be laughing now. Oh well.


Tan Kye Li is a retard. Evil retard. Agree, no? (;


tuning in; Shayne Ward - Breathless



No comments: