Thursday, March 6, 2008

CHEEERSS

Geez I still don't understand why did Red House Cheer got 2nd place. I mean it's pretty impressing, you know. & yeah they said it wasn't really creative compared to last year's. :/. Sad case people.
Yellow House got champion for cheer this year, like hmm.. finally? (: I loved their dance and all, it's so cheerful (;

oh okay enough of crapping.


Do you wanna see something?

what I meant was . . .

a picture.


kay here you go. ;D




YEAH I KNOW ITS SO CUTE. both of you say thanks man :D

It was pretty sad though looking them carrying, doing handshakes (like what I asked them to ;p) & hugging each other since it's Haren's last day in Sri KDU. He's going to his new school- GIS when school commences. There's a couple of picture in my phone buttttt . . . i don't have the cable. I'm so sorry dudes .

okay enough said.

i'm desperate for cookies now. anyone?

& i need picturessss li chi ;D

No comments: