Saturday, March 29, 2008

March babes .

I still don't understand why can't it be in order .. -.- I'll just list out the names then.

1st : Gerald
2nd : Ian
3rd : Siew
4th : Hon Wye
5th : Melvin
6th : Ili

5th of March -
Happy Belated 14th Birthday to Soo Hon Wye & Ili aka comel (: .

21st of March -
Happy Belated 19th & 14th Birthday to Sister & Ian .


29th of March -
Happy 14th & 18th Birthday to Melvin & Gerald .


Hope you had a blast guys. ;)


& anyway, did I not mention about the culinary competition yesterday? Okay so, it was terrible, Fullstop. Really terrible even though they said it looks nice. To me it looks pretty plain just for the Easter Choco Cupcake. & yes I agree with what MaeJeen said, it looks disgusting.


Pfft I'm so not in the mood to blog right now. I'll continue tomorrow, maybe.

Signed out,
cal.


No comments: