Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dance Into The Night

Well hello (:

I'm here to blog about School's Open Day. & yes, I am not going into details heheh. I feel lazy today. *Shrugs* Oh well (:

To sum it up, I had a pretty good time that day (: As Chee Ling says, Pei Shin, Mae Jeen & I were forcing them to buy our ice kacang. The whole please-buy-our-ice-kacang-or-drinks part was the bomb. Mhmm . OH & GUESS WHAT? The game is like.. so unfair. Well not really until you listen to my story . Kay so, they had this game booth near the amphitheatre. Pei Shin & I went to play the hoola-hooping thingy & she was given anornament as a prize. The game was about if you can hoola for 30 seconds & you'll get a prize. I tried & guess what? The teacher was too blur to realize what he was doing & I did like more than 30 seconds of hoola hoop.. so guess what I got .




A blue Ikea pepper container.




Pepper. Pepper. Pepper. Pepper. Pepper. Pepper. Pepper. Pepper.
HUHHH ?

This is the first time ever I got this kind of thing as a prize. A PEPPER CONTAINER PEOPLE . Oh, how creative can they be ? -.-

Anyway, outing @ Curve on Friday was .. okay. 1 boy 3 girls. I prefer to use the word bored though.


Okay i know i look weird :/

No comments: