Sunday, May 11, 2008

Back to the Street, Where We Began.

I look up in the blue cloudless sky as I fill my lungs with cool, fresh air. The first thing that I thought was, today will be a very important & a memorable day. But what it is? I ... I don't know. I wasn't sure it would be a memorable day though. I shrugged & walked away from the window to get ready for a family outing. When everyone was ready, we went downstairs to do some further preparations & there.. my mom went down. I said something which basically made her look at me, turn her head around & said "Mhmm.."

& that was?








Mi, Happy Mother's Day (: .

----

FRIDAY.

After school, we were supposed to study in somewhere or wherever that's quiet enough. & it was ... totally UNexpected. We expected it to happen no matter how much effort we put in to just concentrate on what we're studying. LaughOutLoud. Quite normal though. Typical 2 Aristotle students ;)

Let's start from ...

We decided to have our lunch in the Primary block's cafeteria since their food are sooo much better than ours. On the way, one of us (definitely not me) came out with some random idea. That idea was- you'll know when you read till the end.
We kept on walking & there come the little-tiny-kids on our way. Us, who were being really random, kept on saying "Hi" or "Hello!" to the kids that walked by. So you get what the idea was now. Then, Chee Fong being himself, said "hello" shamefully to a Secondary 1 student and a little girl who were walking together, chatting. HAHA climax. The two girls were noticeably walking away as fast as they could from us & looked weirdly at Chee Fong, thinking he's a bastard or something. Then, the next was Ken. A small girl who was uber adorable was humming a tune while she was pulling her "trolley bag" to the waiting area and Ken did some Come-On-Daddy's-Come-To-Pick-You-Up-Honey hug to the girl. The girl was practically frightened & shouting while running in circles. You know, something like the Mary-go-round horses. We- Chee Fong, Andrew, Kun Shen, Ken, Mae Jeen & I was laughing hysterically after that. OH, when we were finished, the girl was no where to be seen. It was hillarious ;)

To sum it all up, it was fun except the part that we got kicked out from the library for 2 times! First it was in the Primary's library, then the Secondary's, due to the fact that Mae Jeen, Ken & I were wearing flip-flops. -.- But why aren't they allowed in the library? IT'S SO MUCH CLEANER THAN A SCHOOL SHOE!
&&
the part which I had to lick Ken's hand for 2 seconds, to lick Kun Shen's nose(obviously I didn't touch his nose) & to lick the whiteboard. EW! Oh & I wonder, why was I the one who keep on licking other people throughout the whole game? -.- oh well.


Till then . taa ;)



Please, ignore the underlines which are not necessary. I will edit 'em all tomorrow. In a rush now. byee.

No comments: