Monday, May 5, 2008

Promise Me We'll Be Friends Forever?

April 27th babess
Klothilda Lim Khar Yie my childhood friend ;D
&&
Chia Chien Teng the princess ahah :D

Had a great one? Hope you did! ;)

Sometimes people just don't wanna be who they are, I mean an original self, but they had chosen to be a person who fake, who doesn't really exist in this world. Mhmm-hmm.

SO! Okay I'm kinda in a mood to blog now.. Yeaah look at my Chatbox & you'll know why ;) Mhm. Remember I promised one thing? About Friday? Yeshh the thing was settled nicely. So, people, you heard Ms Hariet was announcing some names like Oscar To from 2 Aristotle, Nicholas Teh 2 Galileo, Han Gene 2 Galileo, Ee Ken 2 Galileo, Jin Wei 2 Galileo, Kuan Meng 2 Galileo right. The truth is after lunch, we had ICT lesson. After that we were suppose to have SPA. By the time we get back to our classroom after ICT, we found our class was ransacked. Like really messy & water was splashed on the tiles, chairs, table, things were exchanged and so on. & then, we went to check the CCTV & suddenly Ms Hariet went in and asked us what we were checking so basically that's how the whole thing went on.

Another thing was err.. I lost my 80 bucks last week. The lifeless maid opened my purse instead of sweeping the floor and all. Like wth. You watch out man, WATCH OUT. Don't let me disguise myself as another cleaner & whack you up someday dudette. > :(

Anyway, school's been hectic, again. Heaps of homeworks , projects and housework to do haha. Okay laa. Most importantly is Mid-Year Exam. Aiming for at least 6 As. Okay? 6 As alright?

Bah. Bye Bye.

OH BY THE WAY.
Man Utd. vs. West Ham United.
4 - 1 yo!

Good Ol' Ronaldo ;)

No comments: