Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Purple (:

Whoaa I feel so purplish now after customizing the background colour and stuffs :D This is my first time changing the colour of my blog though. ;)


//

I wonder what's going on.
Why can't anyone see them as I do?
Why do you think that is important?
Why don't you see it in a brighter side?
Why don't you even think about it?
Why don't you even consider what I said?
Why don't you take advices?
Why do you treat them like that?
Why did you do that?
Why do you think it is a good thing to do?
Why don't you be more considerate?
Why don't you appreciate?
Why don't you take it as a lesson?
Why don't you even care about it?

WHY DO YOU THINK YOU'LL NEVER REGRET DOING THIS?


This has driven me nuts. Driven me to a completely flawless nutcase.
I'm stuck-ed. In confusion.
I don't like it here.
I don't want it to be like that.




























I don't like Sri KDU.

No comments: