Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Lame but I forgot the Date .

PC- illusions are so cool ! check Sze Yan's blog out. ;) It will either make you eager for more, or shut your eyes & say 'stop'. It's the greatest illusion I've ever seen- so far (: . I'll check more out as soon as Class Test 3 is over.

Ohyeah. Mr Lee left us, & Mr Chong/Chang came to us. :D Pretty cute old man, though;) hahaha. Wait till Pei Shin got a nice shot of him, & we'll post it up.

Anyway, I practically... scr-ew-ed my Maths paper. Like seriously. The paper could've been so easy but I just missed out the SquareCube for the distance. This is how a scatterbrain like me could be > :(
BM, Maths & Sejarah are officially over! This is my second* time for studying History thoroughly by myself & practically understand the whole chapter :D whoa. Guess I kept my promise, eh? & I got back my BM marks already. 72%. A B. Happy happy joy joy.

English tomorrow;) taa.

No comments: