Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LADY SPEED STICK Aloe Morning Breeze

& now I realize that I've been updating every single day. My holidays are not as bored as yours, literally, so I would label it another hectic holiday. To be frank I've already procrastinated my History project for like 2 weeks & 2 days to be exact & 1 week+ for my BM project. Moreover, I surely won't be please to watch the projects piling up higher && higher every single day. So I guess it's better to drag my ass off to work (:


I can hear you wondering why did I put that as my title for today. This is the story:-
My sister came in then put 2 sticks (you know la) in front of me. Oh, just so you know, I love to read instructions, warnings & whatever they write at the back. Even ingredients.
'Roll-on anti-perspirant deodorant.
Effective anti-perspirant protection that also cares for your skin.
WARNING: Apply to under arms only. Do not use over irritated or injured skin. *SMELLS* Stop use in case of skin irritation, redness or any other symptom.*TOUCHED MY NOSE* Keep out of reach of children.'

Shit.
Okay la it might sound disgusting but hey, I was just wondering how does the stick smell like. Don't tell me stories about people rolling their armpit when they don't even bother to buy kay? That's plain Lit Hua-ish.

Another thing, quite depressing one.
My mom's packed my 5 dearest Shin Chan comic books :( RM10 for 5 somemore. :( & Did I mention yesterday? A little pocket-sized Shin Chan comic can help sharpen your Mandarin. So there they go, bye bye. :'(

Oh oh, read Kenny Sia's. He's got a custom-made Adidas. Damn cool. Not bad ;) & I realized Nike provides the same service too. Ahh. Someone buy me that for my birthday next year please :D

Another thing,
I AM GOING TO TAIWAN ON 28th OF SEPT! YAY! MORE LALA SHOPPING! ;D
Well I don't think we're having much time to shop. & in this condition, I won't be buying any stuff either. Just window shopping for me which is not- good. Psh. > :(

& another,
Yong Pei Shin cut her hair! As short as mine. Very cute ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.