Saturday, August 16, 2008

Once in a lifetime, means there's no second chance.

Me-Daisy, MaeJeen-Mickey, Andrew-GoofytheCupid, LiChi-Minnie & PeiShin-Donald.
Stewardess & wildcat :D

Doing cupid's hair. Cute right ;)

Getting ready in half an hour.

No no my dark circles ain't that dark okay?
Mae Jeen :)

KEN! ;D

Group picture.

(:

@ Shin's.

Hair-do.

Lovelies ;)

Cupid :)

with BEAK & wildcat x)

----
Patriotic run was crazy, did not have a blast during the carnival though. OH OH, I forgot a very important thing. ;) I'll announce later. The only part that revealed our coward-ness was in the Haunted House, just for Li Chi & I, not forgetting BEN SAMUEL & OSCAR TO. ;D 4 Dicken's was okay, scary at first. I was practically burying my head in Ben's/Kun Shen's while Li Chi buried her's in mine all the way till I reached a path that wasn't scary since I saw the not-so-scary mask. In 2 Edison's, we kinda pull the joker's leg under the table x) Hilarious. had great fun inside, calling people's name & talking to them which made them didn't really concentrate on doing their jobs ;D haha. Anyway, our stall were still a great success, people kinda liked the games that the boys organized. Gerrick, be proud [;

I did Henna for the second time. It kinda sucked, too, but their butterfly were so much better compared to the one in Kuala Lumpur Cultural Cove. I had a butterfly on my arm & my name below my wrist which turned out like . . .
"cacista tee" with a big round dot.
> :/

Oh. Being a lazy bump as usual, I'm still @ the first book of Breaking Dawn. Well, Chapter 7 at least ;)


Finally,

Happy 14th Birthday Gerrick Ho Qing Sheng! ;D
Do regret, regret for not coming to playing with us.
Be happy, & always put that smile on your face. You look cute with it.
;D

Note: his birthday was yesterday, which was the 15th.

No comments: