Friday, October 3, 2008

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

I so agree with those of you who blogged about dreams lately. This happens to me all the time-wake up & couldn't recall my dreams. Nevertheless, I actually MANAGED to recall two dreams. Very weird yet interesting.

Dream one was an all-night-dream so yeah, needless to say, it's long.

Dream 1
ha. first part. SHANNI SEEKED HELP FROM ME. More of a favor though. The favor was to ask someone if she/he talks to Bryan. Bryan Woo. The main reason was she was jealous. haha. she was jealous and scared for Bryan being snatched away by someone flirtatious.

second part. MY MANDARIN TEACHER YELLED AT ME -for making just one minor mistake in my essay. I wrote the word "se" (capture) instead of "ju" (gather). okay, skip skip. There was only MaeJeen & I. She looked rather bewildered and innocent but I didn't know why.

third part. SHANNI WAS BACK. Okay she was back with WenChien's hair-do & was walking with Maria. You know, the short one with shaggy cuts. & she looked weird. Then, she said "No no no no, I'll think about it first" . abruptly cuz she was still deciding to tell me the whole story or not.

weird right.. to be frank this is the third time she appeared in my dreams.
No offense to what I said above. I didn't mean to dream bout you alright..?


This was like a 3 minute dream. So short yet so- I don't know. Insane?

Dream 2
I baked cupcakes with colourful icings on them which made them looked so so SO DELISH :D . They even had some christmas decorations on it. Next thing you know, I tilted my head to the left so that I could listen to something in them. Maybe heartbeats, maybe their.. voices. I don't know. I felt so stupid cuz the cupcakes were still hot & the steam went into my ear & touched my face. I was literally sweating. okay ew.
When I woke up, my waist was tilted to the left, just like my head. It formed an horizontal L shape.


Enough of idiot-ness. My dreams :)
I'm going to dream now. taa.

No comments: