Sunday, November 16, 2008

17/11/2008- A day to remember, to cherish, to . .


Mae Jeen, Mae Jeenn, I'm lost, what could I say?


I'm thankful for everything you've done for me, . . . .


. . .

Trust me, I'm not good in dedicating a post or showing my feelings, but! keep in mind that DON'T let any jerks out there get'cha tofu easily :) heheh, get what I mean?


Then come the wild weather, come sleet or come snow, we will stand by each other, however it blow. `Simon Dach

Speaking of stand by each other, I'm sure no matter how great or strong the bond is, friendships still have their ups & downs right? Friendship isn't actually how important with whom you have it, it's all about how deep you have it. Deep down inside, there are millions of words that have not been said & I don't know where to start . . There's just too much.

To be honest, sometimes I really doubt if I am that close with you compared to the others . . But, there's always a 'but' right? (: Never mind bout that, I just hope that we'll keep this thing going on, alright? Answer me.



& I'm always here to give you a free hug:)

Text me your new number when you reach there, kay? (:

----

Bryan, Zhou Han & I wrote a song for you.. It was stupid but who cares :D This is part of it-

Mae Jeen,
You look so hot in jeans,
Would you like some beans?

See, that rhymes :D


OH, & HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D You like red, right? : )

No comments: