Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coming to an end.

Teng Li Chi


Li Chi being Li Chi, is super conscious of the radiation emitted from her cellphone.

Me being me, called her at 10.50 pm? to sing an early birthday song to her: ) ahaha. Nah, just a part of it. Better than nothing, right? :D

Oh, did I tell you you looked cute in that picture? (:

We're like a .. attached, seriously. Haha. We can talk about anything & practically everything all day long. We share our interests from clothes to barbie. ahah. See? That's how we roll ;D We're the biggest rival when playing speed. You never failed to cheer me up, & you're always there standing up for me. Oh, thanks for being my manager hahahaha when I didn't ask you to ;) Remember I'm always here no matter what. Love you big time :D

Daniel Ang

As I mentioned, I'm not that close to you but that doesn't stop me from writing a birthday post to you ;) Today's your day, so wipe off the gray and spend it with your Edisons: ) You may not gonna see them so often already but there's still plenty days & time for you to come back to visit them right? Since you're gonna leave soon, why not smile instead of fretting.. heh. I bet you don't want a stained memory. Smile laa.:)



Happy 14th Birthday(s)! Have a jolly good one :D :D :D



No comments: