Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ken && Oscar

Countdown's officially over :D


{picture of Ken}
The best guy friend :D scroll down down down & you'll see what I mean :)
I THINK you were the first guy friend which I have in Sri KDU, & I'm glad I have one like you. You're always there to crack a stupid & lame joke but funny at the same time. hahaha. oh, just for your information, i actually still owe you 10 buck for the Tropicana's swimming pool entrance fee :D i guess you already forgotten about it ;P
{picture of Oscar}
Ah, this boy. You know, the first time I set my eyes on him, I thought he was a total jerk. haha. He used to like to tear his money into half with his friend, Egbert Nah & attacted it to the dashboard. Few months after, we realized he weren't that bad & started talking to him. He can be funny & annoying at the same time. I miss sitting behind him. hahaha.
Before finals, he & Andrew had this conversation. I find it . . see yourself :)
Oscar Andrew
*turns around* I hate you lah Andrew. You're so stupid. I don't wanna talk to you anymore.
Don't talk to me lah. *doing maths*
*scribbles on the calculator's cover*
WOI ANDREW, talk to me lah. I'm bored.
& I was laughing my ass off. You should've seen their faces, so priceless!
Happy 14th Birthday!
Love both of you to bits:)

No comments: