Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 :)

Gah, a new year's come rushing, yet again, time past by so swiftly that you don't even realize until you saw the calendar marks 30th of December & there you go, jaws dropped, thinking New Year's just one day away.

Honestly this feels kinda pessimistic. I don't know why.. it's just a feeling I always get. Heh. Especially during eves. -.-

Alright, moving on!

I'm going to list down 14 things I did in year 2008 :)

1. Lost RM 80 & phone in school. :(

2. Met a really, really really really cute, bubbly guy. Wanna see? ;)

There you go ;D

3. Experienced the life of being Daisy Duck.

Of which paparazzi won't leave you alone. Hahaha. Kidding. :)

4. Had burgers & fast food in 4 consecutive days. :P

5. Went to Sunway Lagoon. :)

;)

6. Finally learnt to swim free style! :D :D :D That's my major success in sports :P

7. Met my long-lost friend.
YES, MICKEY ;D
but don't ever call me that.

8. Thrown a basketball into the pool :D

SORRY KEN TAIN :P

9. Made a friend who's about to rot.

10. Ken Tain was not happy with me :(

HAHAHAHA.

11. Dropped a 'boxful' of popcorns.


12. Played 'bubble gun' :D

13. Had octupus egg (not sure it's an egg though). Sucked big time. Yuck.

& lastly, Pei Shin, lookie here :D


14. BEEN ON THIS. :D


& Now, time for my New Year's resolution.

1. Get to try Ramly's & Otai's AT LEAST ONCE!

2. Every Form 3's dream- Ace in PMR.

3. Get more sleep get more sleep get more sleep . . . . zzz

4. Cross procrastinate outta my list.

5. Ultimately, have fun in 2009 which is our last year together as Aristotle-ians.. :/



Have a great & enjoyable year ahead folks! It's time to wave Year 2008 goodbye . .
& welcome Year 2009 with wide opened arms.


We're 15 baby!


;D

No comments: