Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mandie:)

Happy early 15th Birthday Amanda!

The last birthday party I attended was in year 2004, just a few days after tsunami :P & I've never seen you again after you've graduated from primary. I miss all those times I spent with you all in Cameron... remember us lighting the colourful candles in the lobby & not scrapping off the excess wax on the floor? That's what we do practically every mooncake festival. :D Haha. Oh, & we used to like to try on each other's clothes & start dolling up. After our ballet classes, your dad will pack some mee for you & you should've seen your face when you're eating. Heh :D

Oh btw, guess what?
I STILL REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD.

Shocking eh :P

Have a blessed one! :)

Missing you, cal.
p/s: missing Casandra, Claudia & Clover too.

No comments: