Friday, February 27, 2009

Ketua Tanah Melayu 14 turns 15!

Okay fine, maybe the video in my previous post wasn't that nice, but still.. not my taste not good kay D:

On the 3rd, Anderson Chong & Chong Chee Ling turned 15! :D
On the 8th, Kuan Meng turned 15 too.
On the 10th, Jin Wei turned 51 :o
On the 14th, Angel turned 14!
On the 20th, Yi Tian & Hanson gained 15 pounds.
On the 23rd, Lyana, Wen Jun turned 15 wheareas Ming Yao & Dharen(?) turned 16.
On the 24th, Athirah took 15 ghostly pictures.
On the 25th, Melissa Campbell & Ee Wui Yang turned 18th! hoi ken, she's too old for you :P
On the 26th, Li Fang! turned 15 & Yi Lan turned 25.

As for my birthday!

I thank -

Gerrick Ho (23.44)
Hahahahahhahahah thank you for the wishes, book & a pleasant sight to gaze at whenever I'm bored in class, but keep in mind that i won't fall for you (:

Yi Tian (23.47)
First to sing a song. Love you & the song. (:

Aaron Lee Kok (23.59)!! / (00.00) or so he claims.
First! This is the longest birthday message I've EVER gotten and it's hmm. memorable. (: Lord says Calista's not old yet. Thank you & thank me back! ;)

Kuan Meng (00.00)
Second! Chiong hei. hu... hu.. I didn't have fun with yknowwho on my birthday la :(

Mae Jeen (00.00)
FIRST IN SINGAPORE woooot :D thanks girlfriend & come back fast! WE MISS YOU!

Melvan Chong (00.02)
FIRST TO CALL! hahah it's okay mel, but i hated tiff for occupying you for 2 minutes. Tiff, I will be a bigger sumo than you soon! :D

EeRen Tan
Thankss brother & thank you for everything :)

Lawrence Sim
Thank you cheerleader (: ahahah. Go yellow go? :D

Irfan
Future boyfriend, I'm not old yet. Thanks for remembering my birthday & have fun while being grounded ;) I'm still taller than you by the way :P

Poo Choon Ming
We'll be the best rotting buddies right? haha. More superheroes coming soon.. soon.. ;D

Yik Choon
This guy here.. is very very sick. Girls out there, watch out for him :D

Jia Jin
Thank you for remembering :)

Bryan Mehta
Bryan, bryan thanks for remembering & everything! I want updates from you soon. hahah. Go yellow too! :D

Tiffany Khoo the sumo
Can I have another chipmunked version's birthday song? hahaha THANK YOU TIFF! goldfish eyes are staring at you!

Yeo Li-Fang
Thanks for calling ugh I miss you! Happy birthday to you too! :D

Thanks Hui Yan, Gerrick (again), Ili, Athirah (Happy birthday!), Alysha, Andrew, Kuan Meng(again), Jade, Klara, Kyrstal, Lyana, William Ma, Daniel Hansen, Ben, Jodi, Vivien, Jasmine, Nicole Tan, Henry, Fu Chih, Chernyse Wong, Ivan Yap, HARRE(!!), Jane Yie, Melvin Chew, Ching Yi, Felicia, Huey Wei, Richard & Yu Chung for the wishes. :)


Aha:) If you're wondering why didn't Pei Shin/Li Chi/ Ken wish me . .


Pei Shin
The first one who blogs about it in the beginning of the month:) Ahah. Thanks for everything too, & hope you liked your present. :)

Tracy & Eileen
Yeahla yeahla. noskcid & nostaw all day long. HAHAHAH. THANK YOU :D

Li Chi & Ken
They won't be a couple yet, unless I break up with Ken. hahaha. Thank you two for everything! The endless support, jokes, daytime stories, advices, & whatnots. There's still alot to name but I just can't find the right word to describe. You know how that feels right? They've been fighting to be the last to wish me but none of them were the one.

It turned out to be . .

Zhou Han
CUTE SEXY HAIR! Suck blue suck blue suck. win red win red win! :D

then..

Azri
My eyes are way bigger than you man. :P

then..

Alex
He's super horny. & super duper forgetful. THANKS SKINNY!

then..

Lester!
Foh. He's officially the last one.

edit//
Lee Kwong
IS the last one. Yay to the third Chen Moh-ian who actually remembered. :)


AND!

Nicholas Teh
First to give a present! You, thank you for the wishes & adorable teddy (:

Anderson
Thanks for the mug! hahaha it's cutee(:

Last but not least,

Amanda, Mei-Li, Zheng Xi, Siew Wei, Cheryl & Weng Yan, thank you! I had a blast ;)

& for the sesat ones who wished me on 14th but not on 25th- Darryl & Shawn, > ):
thank you D: D: