Saturday, May 16, 2009

Teacher's Day '09


fantastic (:

yum I'm drinking my supposed-to-be-ice-potong red bean paste but only the surface was frozen not the inside ): first attempt failed.
hahaha. oh. yesterday was teacher's day & Shawn's official last day in Sri KDU. > :(
I'm tooooo lazy to blog about the teacher's day again since everybody's gonna blog about it but here's some pichas of 3A students preparing for teachers day :D
yay time for shawn's post!

Melvin, Pei Shin, Anderson, Shawn & I was heh cramped in mel's mom's Prado. man i miss that car :/ hahaa. Headed to curve, changed & went to MacCity to get shawn his ipod nano. Mel was broke after that (& he was feeling 'cheap') :O HAHAHA then mel & I went all the way from cinileisure back to curve to withdraw $$ then to cinileisure to buy tickets for Angels & Demons. tiring much? whereas the others were having their lunch @ Sakae.
hahah okay this may bore you so i'm gonna post up some really cute pics of shawn and anderson and mel :D

"I think she's pretty but I don't like her."

"I don't wanna get a girlfriend now cause got PMR."

Octopusss. look more like he's trying to kill me -.-

Iphone

& a new Ipod nano!


Then we went for pool to kill some time.

My awesome opponent.

Shaaaaawnnnn

He took over my place for a while :D




& now I present you..

MY AWESOME PARTNER- ANDERSON. :D HE SCORED THAT PURPLE BALL WOOOT!

Then I got that green ball. HAHA :D

Then Anderson & Mel had to catch their movies :( I was left there with 2 opponents -.- But!! They beat me by 1 ball onlyl! :D stupid orange ball just don't wanna get in. 

bladibla we got bored. walked to 7-11 to get some drinks & snacks & reload. Shawn & I didn't know what to drink so we bought Whatever! & Anything! coolio my first time :D Shawn's was green tea whereas mine was orange. Shawn didn't like green tea so we exchanged :D he coloured his kidney. Went to borders to kill more time after that while waiting the 2 happy people finish their movies.

At 5.30, THEY FINALLY CAME OUT! woohoo i thought Mel was kidnapped. sheesh. luckily he came down fine (: Shawn bought his ipod case then Homi came! Shawn & shin went back after a short while.



Homi was throwing a small ball & Melvin tried to catch it. LOL :D

Zhou Han, Kok Wei, Brian just appeared out of sudden. I'm serious -.- I didn't see them until i saw Zhou's familiar white shirt. hahaha. Talked for a while & I felt sooooo respected (& insulted). Oh well..

Chilled @ Coffee Bean with Anderson & off the 5 amigos to ikea. Suddenly, they appeared outta thin air again o.0 . talked again then all of us had to go :D 



I think I need to practise on my summary writing. Lol. Someone teach me please?

I'm currently hoooked to Yiruma's. Thank you Anderson! hahaha.

















No comments: