Monday, June 4, 2007

=/ =/

Well it's been a looooong borinnng holiday since last week. =/ I didn't get to go shopping with my friends, cuz my primary friends are having exams soon. *wish you luck! (: whereas my secondary school friends have many plans.=) some of them are going back to they're hometown, some going to other countries for a vacation, some are going to their parties=) well that's not really they're fault. Ili was right. I AM such a loserrr XD *she wasnt insulting me okay=)

But, see? Great thing comes at the end. We're celebrating Kian Kun's birthday at Pyramid tomorrow! (: But wait, can't we just go to 1U? *goshh. they're really addicted into Pyramid huh? Especially the bitch.
-It's sad that Bee Lee and Li Fang aren't going there to meet us.:(

Lastly, Happy 13th Birthday Tan Kian Kun! =D

No comments: