Tuesday, June 5, 2007

WHEE !! ;D !

Yay! I've finally reached Sunway Pyramid to meet my primary school friends =D I'm the third who reaches there, unexpectedly. I thought i'll be the last person who reaches there tho. well it's ALRIGHTTT. :D

Okok first we stood in front of the Starbucks' to wait for the others. They arrived quite late.. It's already 12.30! GOSHH. Fine. And then, we went to the bowling alley to bowl. YAYY! I love bowlinggggg =D But, something is wrong with me today =/ I just got 1 strike, my legs got cao gan, my second finger got ma bei, my hand felt pain after i've bowled. :(

Alrighttt. After bowling, we went to A&W to have our lunch.=) It's business wasn't good there tho. && they're food seriously scared us, it's toooo expensiveee!! No wonder why ... x] Yeap! I'm the most unlucky ones. I was needed to belanja Kian Kun : He'd wasted my 10 dollars for just 2 pieces of bony chickens, 1 large mug of fattening root beer. It's EXPENSIVE RIGHT?? Gosh.

After having our lunch, we were seperated into 2 groups x] Well it's ALL Lai Jing's fault tho. Haha. My group has only Lai Jing, Jien Loon and Zheng Hui =D The other 3 went to skate =='' they fell many times. x]

We went to walk around at Pyramid, talk talk talk, laugh laugh laugh, finally it's 5. *or 4? Oh ya and I saw Wai Wai there. Hahaa! Gosh he's tall but, well, he hasn't grow any taller than last time. XD Btw, Lai Jing and I fooled Zheng Hui and Jien Loon too. ;D !

Hmm. And then we went to meet Shanice, Kian Kun and the IDIOT Wei Jie =D at Starbuck's. Wow Shanice belanja-ed me a cup of hot mocha x] But... it tasted suck. LOL. Sorry Shanice! It really does SUCK. I added a pack of sugar and a little milk. It made me feel like vomiting. At last, I didn't finish it. I finished less than half. = And it costs RM13.00 =O

In Starbucks, I played with Lai Jing's phone. =D I saw her camera albums. x] and I took lots of pictures of her and the others but NOT ME. XD

Finally at 6, I went home=)

Till then ;)

No comments: