Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Owh yeah. I've forgotten about it. I had 3 SiewMais and 2 big big ZharYuDan for breakfast yesterday x] Actually i ate 2 SiewMais haha, 'cause i gave one of them to my papa=)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I just received Jessie's message. She said Bali is fun! Yeapp! I agree. I miss their nice beaches, they're nice batik stuffs and all. I miss their homemade orange juice too. x] It's sooo tastyyy! But they are lots of mosquitoes in the hotel at night too. But luckily there is something to block 'em all. :PP whee!

Ahh, I remembered one thing. That's my experience when I went to Bali when i was Std 3.(: That WAS really terrifying. My sister and I slept in the same room=D At night, we heard some "ngeek ngeek" stuffs. We opened the door quietly and slooowwly, and then, we saw one big hole in front of our door. MYGOD. And something is inside.. there's one animal inside. It looks like lizard and chameleon. hmm. kind of look like an iguana too =D Well maybe it's parents is MIXED? LMAO.

We both shouted. Not very loud laa :D:D:D We called our parents and then, our parents called the security guards. And *someone< i duno* catched it with a big big big net. Then, they fixed the hole by stucking some hard stuffs in it. It had been for hours, I think. 'cause the animal was quite big for us and it kept on moving. =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------I don't wish ya'll will have this terrible but FUN experience but I want you to feel the fun. Haha. * what am i talking about?

Ok ok i wanna cook mee for my ownself now 'cause my stomach is knocking the door. XP

No comments: