Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday
Sri KDU celebrated the 50th Merdeka. Patriotic run was okay, not as tiring compared on Tuesday. (: Sadly didn't make into Top 20. Damn lahh, I run so slow. ): I'm so gonna train my running speed very soon. (:
Merdeka Carnival was .. not really fun as I imagined. Heh. Ate junks & drank bubble tea, Blue Lagoon, Root Beer& the free Milo. :D I'm so gonna gain weight today. The least is 2 kg. pffttt :/
Watched performances . HSM was superb! (: Haunted House was uhh .. it wasn't scary but I screamed. If you do Pyschology, you'll know why. LOL & sorry Jien Tzen for stepping on your foot & banging you all the time :D Sorryyyy :]
blablabla, blablabla & more blablabla happened.
When it was 6 something, Lawrence the idiot sprayed something on us. :D It was sort of a snow thing. =='' It smells suck. Then, we started to have a snow fight. & overall, I got scolded by the Black Woman for twice for spraying in the cafeteria. =='' Wth? & she expects me to use a mop to clean the cafeteria. lmao. CEDRIC! I didnt spray or do anything to him & he sprayed my hair & my back. Pfftt :/
Time passes fast. It's 7 o'clock already. So. More bla's happened. Later on, went home. Now, finishing this post (:

-high; hugs, Calista.

No comments: