Friday, August 17, 2007

Layer 1 : On The Outside .
Name : Calista Tee.
Birthdate : 25th February
Current Status : Single (:
Eye Colour : Black.
Hair Colour : Black.
Righty or Lefty : Righty.

Layer 2 : On The Inside .
My Heritage : Chinese.
My Fears : Insects, Death.
My Weakness : Running, joking.
My Perfect Pizza : Pineapples with spicy seafoods (:

Layer 3 : Yesterday , Today , Tomorrow .
My Thoughts First Waking Up : School timeee O:
My Bedtime : It's already 11 pm!
My Most Missed Memory : A lot (:

Layer 4 : My Pick .
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi.
McD or Burger King : McD.
Single or Group Dates : Single, Group will not be that fun.
Nike or Adidas : Nike! (:
Tea or Nestea : Nestea. I havent drink both of them before though.
Chocolate or Vanilla ; Chocolateee (:
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino.


Layer 5 : Do You .
Smoke : No way. & never will.
Curse : Some times. But I dont say the word F.
Take a Shower : Err.. yes?
Have a First Crush : Yeap.
Think You've Been in Love : Yeahh.
Go To School : Duhh.
Wanna Get Married : Yeap.
Believe In Yourself : Sometimes.
Think Your a Health Freak : Sometimes. Hahah :]

Layer 6 : In The Past .
Drank Alcohol : Yeapp (;
Gone To The Mall : Uhh yeahh (:
Been On Stage : Yeahh :]
Eaten Sushi : I LOVE this :D
Dyed Your Hair : Not once.


Layer 7 : Have You Ever .
Played A Stripping Game : Nope.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : I guess so. (:

Layer 8 : Age Your Hoping .
To Be Married : No idea.

Layer 9 : In A Guy .
Best Eye Colour : Black/Brown.
Best Hair Colour : Black/Brown.
Short or Long Hair : Depends on their face shapes (:

Layer 10 : What Were You Doing .
A Minute Ago : Chatting.
Hour Ago : Bathing.
5 Hours Ago : Having fun in Merdeka Carnival. (:
1 Month Ago : Uhh.
Year Ago : Studying for UPSR.

Layer 11 : Finish The Sentences .
I Love : <3
I Feel : Sleepy&high. wheee! (:
I Hate : Emo ppl, bitches&bastards.
I Hide : My secrets (;
I Miss : <3
I Need : To get something to eat.

I tag : Ili, Weng Yan, Gerrick&Ian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.