Monday, August 27, 2007

A world that's full of wonders..

When one door closes another door opens;
but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door,
that we do not see the ones which open for us.

- Alexander Graham Bell
----
Do you wish you could see two moons a day? Can you imagine if there's two moons looking down from the night sky?
It's todayy! Mar's getting nearer to the Earth! :D:D Too bad I won't see it happens very clear in here.. has been raining for hours. Pfft! :/ Pray that I could see it tomorrow morning at 5 AM . (:
----
Monday.
So uhh.. practically nothing really interesting happened today in school. Just had some fun throwing each other the newspaper during Geography lesson since there was a Geography Presentation for group 5 (; Over all, it's been quite a boring day though. :] Ohh & someone in my class has some disease which freaks us out :p It's Kosaku or Kosika or Kusako or whatever you call it. I don't really remember the name. For your information, it just sounds like Wasabi :x :D Hope she gets well soon (:
----
Do you know that there's a kind of soup that was cooked in the coconut? I hate that a lot. No offense to those who like to drink it. It just makes me lose my appetite :/

So, that's my first ever-so-boring Monday.
- Till then (:

No comments: