Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cancer-ian :D

I got tagged by my beloved Cancer friend, Sarah :D:D

Name 10 Opposite Sex Friends
1. Ian Lim
2. Ken Tain
3. Gerrick Ho
4. Melvin Chong
5. Patrick Chung
6. Darryl Lee
7. Kuan Meng
8. EeRen
9. Andrew Chang
10. Choon Ming

Would You Rather...

Party With 1 or 7?
[IanLim],[KuanMeng] Probably Ian.

Marry 2 or 6?
[KenTain],[DarrylLee] Neither. Both of them like someone :D

Kill 3 or 8?
[GerrickHo],[EeRen] Hellooo? They're my best friends! :D

Date 9 or 10?
[AndrewChang],[ChoonMing] Andrew's taken! (: Choon Ming? nooo.

Make Out with 4 or 7?
[MelvinChong],[KuanMeng] Melvin I guess.

Cuddle With 6 or 8?
[DarrylLee],[EeRen] woww, NONE!

Have Kids With 4 or 5?
[MelvinChong][PatrickChung] hahahah. who will be the better dad?

Live With 1 or 9?
[IanLim],[AndrewChang] Hahah I don't have any idea :]

Be Stuck on an Island with 2 or 5?
[KenTain],[PatrickChung] Ken's just... brainless xD Patrick. well at least he can make me laugh. :)

Trade Lives with 8 or 10?
[EeRen],[ChoongMing] Neither. haha.

Wake Up Next To 4 or 9?
[MelvinChong],[AndrewChang] whatthaaa?!

Completely Disown 3 or 7?
[GerrickHo],[KuanMeng] both of them.

Who Has the Best..

Eyes?
Ian & Ken. They have big big eyes O.O

Smile?
All of them :D

Face?
Kuan Meng's face is just soooo smooth! :)

Body?
hmmm. (;

Abs?
Do they even have? xD

Ass?
hahahha.

Style?
Let's seeeee (:

A Few More Questions..

Has 3 ever hurt you?
[GerrickHo] Ahh. Does pinch count? :]

Have you ever hurt 4?
[MelvinChong] Of course not. He's such a dear friend. (:

Who's the funniest?
Ken Tain & Ian Lim. Hahhaa. :D

Can you beat up 8?
[EeRen] Nooo way. :/

When is the last time you saw 9?
[AndrewChang] few hours ago in school :)

Who's the smartest?
Andrew & Gerrick. Both of them are smarty pantsss :]

How long have you known 2?
[KenTain] This year.

What would you do if 1 and 6 started
dating?
[IanLim],[DarrylLee] Ian's not gay but I think Darryl is :p

Who is 6 dating/crushing on?
[DarrylLee] I have no idea. I tried to ask him but he just wouldnt tell me! ):

Does 7 smell good?
[KuanMeng] Depends on what soup & shampoo he uses. x)

Who will you still be talking to in 15
years?
All of them :]

I tag : Jessie , Jodi & Kye Li, my saggitarius friend x]
PS : Kye Li, don't forget, Pisces still rocks! :D:D

No comments: