Monday, September 10, 2007

Bangladesh calling-

Last Friday, I had this conversation with Collin Looh which I have no idea where did he get my number from.
It went on like this: -

Collin
I

Hello? Is this Calista?

Uhh yeah. You are? [His voice sounds really familiar][Wondering if he's Collin]
Oh hi Ms Tee. I am -
Huh? Are you Collin? Collin Looh?
What?! Oh hold onnnn.
*whispers to someone : oh shit she knows my voice!*
-_- bye bye.
Oh wait! How did you know that's my voice?
Cuz you always use that ascent. & I know that. I heard you speak before kay.
Do you mean I always use indian ascent to speak?

Who ever told my number to him please show yourself kay. (:
----
Art is seriously killing me. I love to draw, cuz it's easy; I hate to colour, cuz it'll ruin my hard work. Just so you know, I'm not that good in colouring.
Agree, no? (:

No comments: