Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh craaap.

Today, sucked. Well not totally, just part of 'em. (:
Naah. So, you see. I had a bump on my forehead which I have no idea when did I knocked my head on something woody or hard. It just hurt. Once I put the ice cube on my forehead, my forehead will be uhh.. the color will change into pink-ish red.
Craaapp!

Hmm so, non-graded CCAs are officially overr! Which means we don't have to stay back on Tuesday anymore. But well I will stay (: I wanna spend my time in the library reading books, NOT sleeping in the coldwarmhot bus. LOL. Ohhmygoddd.

P.S; I hate my table now. Grrrh.

There there there. Here are my current results for Class Test 4. (:

English - 75%
Bahasa Malaysia - 80%
Mathematics - 50%
Kajian Tempatan - 72%
Mandarin - 81.5 %
Geography - 55%
Sejarah - 81%
Science - 75%

tsk.

English! 15/20 ! One more mark to 80% ! Goshh. I lost one mark for the summary writting.
Bahasa Malaysia. No comments. So far the highest. HAHA. The first A for BM. Lol :]
Mathematics. I had not increased any more marks for Maths. From 100 - 87 - 85 - 55 - 50%. See? I suck in Maths.
Kajian Tempatan. So far the third higestt. gahh! ):
Mandarin. Well I improved from 70+ to 82. Okay laa. The second highest -.- I wanna beat Li Chi!
Geography. No comments. HAHA.
Sejarah. YESH! I got 81%! wakakaka! :D:D
Science! Careless mistakes goshh!

No comments: