Sunday, September 30, 2007

Being a kid.

I wanna F you.
----
People, I've gotten my hair cut, & it SUCKSSSS! Sheesh. I wanna undo, can?
> ):

Final's next week! I'm not fully preparedd.

Know what? Be extremely careful when you go to Pyramid or some other shopping complexs. I tell you what happened today.
So, my sister was walking with my 3 year old cousin brother. Just both of them, & I was following behind, quite far from them. My dad was looking somewhere & my mom went to shopping. Kay.

[While walking..]
There's 1 malay dude with his kind-of-dirty face, & another dude who has a HUGE body figure was looking at my oh-so-hot sister. Then, they went nearer to my sister. I was at the staircase. & I heard& saw everything.

Huge body idiot Malay dude Sister Me
Hei miss bolehkah saya ambil gambar dengan bayi ini?
Uhm no thanks.
Bolehlah. Dia sangat comel eh!
NO.
WTF YOU IDIOT M.F. C.BAI M.HAI KIDNAPPER &%#(%#)@&^ !!!!
OK LAH TAK APA.

Blehhhh. Be careful next time & don't ever talk to these dudes!
Should call them dirty kidnappers.

No comments: