Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This is a story of a girl.

Today, was really amazing. Except for the part which my mom scolded me for getting 50% for maths during Class Test 4. I told you, didn't I? :/

This is a story of a little kitten. Miss Kumari found it somewhere nearby the swimming pool in the Sports Complex and asked Ong Yong & Li Chi to bring it back to school. The little kitten was so so so effin' cuteeee! It's so skinny & adorable! Gosh. I love it x]
Since they've brought back to school, so we played with the kitten. It's eyes weren't open yet. Awww.. CUTE! :D:D
The kitten hadn't enjoy its day today, I guess. :/ Pity her. Such a poor creature. Pfft :/

Kar Munn brought her snake to school! LOL. It was soo. . . amazing when looking her snake swallowing a mouse/rat. This is my first time I got so near to a snake. Hahaha (: It was it was .. gross but nice! eheheh I'm harsh ain't I?

Owh and one more thing, tap dance is so cool! lol XD This is to Shanni & Jonathan. (: Nice dance peoplee (;

One question : Why is everyone telling me that I look like Elise Lim? o.o

PMR is drawing people. Good luck to the Form 3s. (:
12 more days to final; 16 more days to freedom. (:
loveeessss xx (:

No comments: