Thursday, September 20, 2007

To be honest :P

POP999 tagged me again (:

be honest no matter what.


[one] what is your natural hair color?
Black.

[two] where is your default picture taken?
My bathroom.

[three] what's your middle name?
Middle name..? May.

[four] what color do you hate most?
Woody-brown.

[five] does your crush like you back?
I don't have a crush. (:

[six] what is your current mood?
Down.

[seven] what color underwear are you wearing?
Grey ._.

[eight] what makes you happy?
My friends (;

[nine] look at a picture/poster in your room, who's on it?
Mun May, Mun Siew & I.

[ten] if you could go back in time and change something, what you would change?
My skin color. I'm way toooo tan. :/

[eleven] if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Parrot :D. I talk a lot a lot a lot (;

[twelve] ever had a near death experience?
Yeap. My friend nearly pushed me down from the corridor. It was on the third floor. :o

[thirteen] something you do a lot?
Sms-ing & going online & eating. :D.

[fourteen] the song stuck in your head?
Enrique Iglesias - Do you know <3>[fifteen] what is your desktop background?
Some emotional pictures (:

[sixteen] what are you wearing?
Shorts and Tee.

[seventeen] when was the last time you cried?
I can't recall.

[eighteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yeahh. was really nervous ;D

[nineteen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
I want a power that will let me have everything I want.

[twenty] what's the first thing(s) you notice about the opposite sex?
The eyes, the hair & the face (:

[twenty-one] what do you usually order from Starbucks?
Mocha.

[twenty-two] what's your biggest secret?
I don't think I have.

[twenty-three] favorite colors?
Black, purple, pink, gray, white.

[twenty-four] is it sunny or raining?
It's 7.24 PM. What do you think? (:

[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Kiddy movies? Barbie (:

[twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing. My mom's cooking downstairs :D I smell foods.

[twenty-seven] do you speak any other
language than english?

Mandarin, French (a little), Korean(a little), Japanese(a little), Hakka(a little), Hokkien & Cantonese.

[twenty-eight] what're your favorite
smells?

Anything nice. :]

[twenty-nine] if you could describe
your life in one word what would it be?

Incredible.

[thirty] when was the last time you
received a hug?

Just now. Sarah hugged me (:

[thirty-one] have you ever kissed in
the rain?

Nope.

[thirty-two] what/who are you thinking
about right now?

Sarah :D:D ehehehe.

[thirty-three] what should you be
doing?

Doing my homeworks. :/

[thirty-four] what was the last thing
that made you upset/angry?

This afternoon.. something happened. Hell not telling you.

[thirty-five] how often do you laugh?
I laugh everyday :D.

[thirty-six] do you like working in
the yard?

I haven't work in the yard before. How does it feel like?

[thirty-seven] if you could have any
last name in the world, what would you
want?

Zara. x]

[thirty-eight] do you act differently
towards who??

My parents. hehheheh :D

[thirty-nine] name one song that
reminds you of an ex?

I can't recall.

[forty] who was the last person to
make you cry?

I don't remember.. :]

I tag : Kye Li, Sarah & Ili. x]
Have funnn (:

No comments: