Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The experience of..

People! I'm joining Interclass Basketball! WHEE! :D:D
It's been ages since I last played basketball. I miss it sooo muchhh (:

Soooo, during English lesson, I did my oral presentation. Hey, It was just 1 minute and 30 seconds! Goshh. I am so gonna redo tomorrow -_-
Naaah, you see. Alysha was the one who did really well, to me. She talked about her Magic 8 Ball which I don't know what it is & this is the first time I see that. Lol.

Anyone saw it? Andrew & Oscar went into the girl's toilet! After school. LOL. Andrew's face turned red immediately when he stepped into the girl's toilet. xD. Funny scene. Frankly, Oscar wasn't suppose to be there cuz we were having History lesson. :P But Andrew, Pei Shin, Mae Jeen, Li Chi & I claimed that we're going to the toilet. :D. This is because us girls had a deal with Andrew. (:
Hey, Miss Sumitra allowed. (:

That's for today kay. Will update tomorrow. I'm out of time. Need to do my script for my presentation (:

No comments: