Saturday, September 1, 2007

Fractureee.

Yesh people, I'm baaaackk from shopping again. :D:D
Well yesterday was the International Fireworks Competition Day. Didn't get to go to Putrajaya to watch it.. Was so desperate to watch it in my house tho, but didn't see much. There was just some firework's sound & then my neighbour's son shouted "MERDEKA!" again. Sound pollution. Tsk tskk.

Fracture was quite nice. The old man was soo cute! hhaha. Really. I mean, the way he talks & his eyes. :D Eateateat talktalktalk walkwalkwalk. Went to MPH with Melvin to find some books at 5 something and then mom was calling my phone and asked me to come out faster faster & faster. Had dinner at Damansara Village's steamboat restaurant. Yuuumm (: They're seafoods are just sooo fresh & sweet! (:

Nothing much happened.
Seee yaaa (;
Blue rose, my addiction <33

No comments: