Thursday, August 30, 2007

Merdekaa! :D

Happy Merdeka! :)
Good morning! had lots of fun yesterday, slept at about 2 am for the first time during Merdeka eve (:

We were countingdown in a conversation last night. Quite fun teasing each other during the Merdeka Eve. Lol. Lots of ppl were in there like Lawrence, Ian, Li Chi, Melvin, Gerrick, Mae Jeen, & some other ppl in a so called stuffed conversation.

& this is the funniest part of the conversation : -
Li Chi says : If you wanna go diet then go stick Andy's picture on your fridge. You'll get the results in a few weeks.


Hahahaha. So true xD
----
& I just heard some Malays shouting Merdeka! outside my house -_-

I'm outttt. Rush hour 3! yaaayyy! :D:D
Will be back at 5 (: Anything sms kayy.

----
Edit ;

Rush Hour 3 was a blast! It was really funny :D. Overall, it's a very nice day. Except for I had my lunch-dinner in Chillies and I ordered the wrong food. It didnt' taste good. Gah. I t was just the chocolate-y cake with vanilla ice-cream was nice. My sister & I were bloated. Heh (:

Sooo. Did some shopping spree. I was satisfied with the things I bought (: Hmmm. going out tomorrow againnn :D. Such a busy weekend. lol.

Here's some pictures. (:
This lazy woman eating spagetti while driving.She forced me to finish them. & I didnt. (: yuummm (:

& this's one funny conversation between my sister & some HSBC promoter dude.
Sister HSBC dude
Can I have your IC to photocopy?
Yes sure.
Err.. I can't see your nose here. Can I have your driving license?
Sure.

Me Sister
Hahaha can't see my nose.
Hahahahaha

Lol.
My sister's car nearly crashed by a Mercedes. Wtf? That malay dude was speeding outside the carpark anddd.. the distance was so so close! pfft!
I have to admit, we're lucky.

No comments: