Friday, November 30, 2007

When you're gone

I'm gonna lose another toe nail.
The smallest one of all.














AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CRAAAPP!
----
Okay Imma stop looking at my toe nails already. Got fed up of them :P

Gonna complete this tag now (:

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :

1) A new cellphone - SonyE W580i

2) An Ipod Nano

3) More & more clothes

4) Money for manicure.

5) New pairs of - anything will do.

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS :

Amanda Chee Xin Yun *is that how you spell your name already? :D*

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :

A real beauty *winks*, a loving sister, has a candy-coated smile (; , great friend,
a romantic teen XD

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU

Hmm.. well it's been years. There are many things :D

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU
I miss you! ;D hee.

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
I ain't no lesbo yo. tho she's sweet. If I am a guy I'll definitely date her. ;D ;D

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
Trust me, she'll always be my friend (:

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:

1) Sarah

2) Lynn

3) Jessie

4) Jodi

5) Weng Yan

6) Kye Li

7) Krystal

8) Gerrick

9) Chloe

10) Yee Xin

1. WHO IS NO.7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
{Krys} I *think* she is. Grab her before she's taken! ;D

2. WHO IS NO.9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
{Chloe} ME LAH. I'm her wife XD (Not sure if i still am haha)

3. IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?
{Sarah, Chloe} Don't think they know each other. Moreover, Chloe's got me! ;D

4. WHAT ABOUT NO.1 AND NO.5 ?
{Sarah, Wengy} They're not les. Sarah's taken & Wengy fell in love! (:

5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING ?
{Jessie} No idea what's she gonna study in Aus next year. gee ):

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.6 ?
{KyeLi} One month ago I guess.

7. DOES NO.4 WORK ?
{Jodi} Nopee. she's only 12.

8. HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
{Jodi} Cousin? No i guess. Brother yes.

9. WILL U BE WITH NO.10?
{YeeX} I've got my husband Chloe CHLOE CHLOE.

10. HOW ABOUT NO.5 ?
{Wengy} Hot chick :D

11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
{Lynn} Yeapp.

12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4 ?
{Lynn, Jodi} Both in friendster > school :D

13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT ?
{Sarah} Somewhere in Damansara I guess.

14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2 ?
{Lynn} FRIENDSTER > SCHOOLL

15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?
{Wengy} Told ya she's a hot chick :D


No comments: