Thursday, November 29, 2007

Unbelieveable sights; Indescribable feeling

I've become a new player for o2jam today but I'm still not fully addicted to it. Barbie-My Scenes is more addictive. bwahaha. Go ahead laugh. I'm serious okay! :P I've been playing that for years & I'm still playing their makeover games. hee :D
Don't believe? Give it a try (:
MYSCENES
don't forget to comment on the games after playing yo. ;)
But there's one thing really annoys me, they'll never tell you the TRUTH. I mean, the real comment. They just repeat the same thing as always, like:
  • Wow! They look simply fabulous!
  • Wow! She looks great in her outfit!
  • She's got the sparkly touch!
  • You've been great! Thank you for finding back my wand!
  • Wow you're fast! You managed to complete it in [insert] time!
Sarcastic nation.

Ahh & there's this website which I can't recall, they'll sing-
: WALALALA BARBIE-EEE
after completing each level.
ROLF.

Whoooops.
Back to the main point. (:

I can't figure out WHYYY they said that o2jam rocks.
:P

I'm extremely sticky now. Gotta take a bath.
Will edit after dinner (:
taaa.
----
Topic: Form 4 & 5's classes have been shifted to the lower ground floor.

Poo said:
: LOL
: SHIT
: WHY
: I DOWAN
: LOL
: DOWAN
: I WANT UP
: DOWNSTAIRS
: TOILET
: SO SHORT
: DAMN DITTY
: UPSTAIRS
: TOILET TELLER

another one..

Topic: LC saw you swimming LOL
Poo // LC // Me
: oya
: i saw choon ming swimming
: HAHAHA
*tells poo*
: OWH SHIT
: LOL
: was having butterfly practise mar
......
: no i din run
: i was "enjoying"
: watching choon ming swimming
*tells poo*
to LC : body sexy ar? hahaha
: luckily my camera wasnt with me
: lol kiddin
: oh if not hot body kena snapped yo
: LOL

hahaha do you get them? x)

more to go. more to go.. :D

No comments: