Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's just 5 hours & 40 minutes to another beautiful year.

Before year 2008 launches, before the countdown begins, before the clock strikes twelve,
before Cinderella left her glass shoe on the palace's step,




Year 2007 has been a challenging year for me. Not to mention I've grown up to be a teenager. Being one of the new student in a new school, I met different people & made new friends. Learned something new in my life, enhanced my knowledge & experiences in different ways. Time whisks by in the blink of an eye in days, months & even year. When you realize it, it's already the end of the year & there's more to come. As for my friends, they reflected in myriad shades- both things that care, both things that share.

& this, is for those who've been there for me, give me advices, making me smile through my up and downs & my hard times.

Li Chi, Pei Shin, Sarah, Kye Li, Jodi, Jessie, Ili, Weng Yan, Chee Ling, EeRen, Choon Ming, Gerrick, Patrick, Lawrence, Huey Wei, Pei Yuen, Ching Yi, Richard, Lynette, Xin Er, Alex, Nic Teh, Nic Mark, Jasmine, Amanda, Klothilda, Shu Hui, Gerald, Mei Li, Sue May.

Thank yous.

(:

& to Zhi Wei,
Happy Sweet Sixteen :)

Lastly,

Welcome year 2008 ;D

No comments: