Friday, January 4, 2008

My eyes are shining bright

School has officially started! Feel so good to be in school again. :D
& eventually, my books are not longer sitting at my home again. Except for my homeworks of course ;)


This year, we have no "Introducing Session" haha. Which is a good thing (:
Our new teachers are quite goood :) Geography is En. Rozaini, Mathematic's Pn/Cik Hemalini, Moral's Pn Noraini, Mandarin's Ms. Ling! :D For Science it's En. Gopal. I'm not sure if he's good or not. hee. But I guess he is :)
So, first day of school wasn't that bad. & so was second day. We had lotsa' laugh :)
& I'm currently sitting with Li Chi, Mae Jeen & Pei Shin in one row. :D:D
Frankly, the school foods suck :/ They changed the operator so yeah. & the cashier is worse.. the services are so damn bad & slow. no?





25 more days;
Manam Subranam & Masam Manis Gulouyok is coming back ;)

No comments: